Did you know that 109 years ago, The National Association for Women in Communications (AWC) was founded on April 8, 1909?
In honor of AWC’s 109th birthday, join The Association for Women in Communications South Florida Chapter for our 2nd Empower Yourself Workshop of 2018! Enjoy an evening of inspiration, connection and empowerment – all while discovering your inner you and empowering yourself to enjoy love, wealth, health, joy, balance, and community involvement.
This is a fast-paced and interactive workshop with 11 women entrepreneur speakers sharing their struggles and journey to empower themselves. Each speaker will have 5 minutes to share their story followed by panel discussions and a Q&A.
Our speakers are :
* Terry Michael of Terry Michael Wellness
* Sandra Lopez of TurnOn South Florida
* Janis Buongermino of Ash & Associates Executive Search
* April Klimley of Klimley Communications
* Kim Bolufe of Bolufe
* Jessica Min of World Financial Group (WFG)
* Dianne Cirone of Dress for Success Palm Beaches
* Michele Bee Bellisari of Sooo Boca
* Monica Heiz of Priestess of Passion
* Ana Gambino of Gambino Fashion Consulting
* Sonia Artwell of LaFran Entertainment
* Tonya Scholz of Social Chats
Attendees will enjoy happy hour drink specials, pass around appetizers and raffle prizes and more. This is a FREE event for members & non-members.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Happy Hour & Networking
6:30 PM – 7:45 PM: Speakers
7:45 PM -8 PM: Membership Chair, Janis Buongermino discuss Spring Membership Drive
8:00 PM – 8:20 PM: Panel Discussions
8:20 PM – 8:30PM: Raffle tickets & prizes
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our workshops will help you hone the skills you need to be a communications leader in your field. Get Tickets to our next Workshop