Join us as we honor our local chapter YMCA South Palm Beach County.
In October, we recognize Walk to End Alzheimer’s Boca Raton! Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research.
In November we recognize the One Life to Live Foundation, 501(C)(3) organization that supports Caregivers and Spouses of Veterans and Women Veterans. Supporting the families of those that served our country. We want to contribute to their efforts by kindly asking our guests to bring to the meetup one of the following items: – Cash or Check […]
Join us for 3rd Annual AWCSF May Meetup Honoring Dress for Success Palm Beaches at The Blue, Boca Raton Resort.Dress for Success Palm Beaches assists underprivileged women in our community enter or re-enter the workforce by providing business attire, education, programs and resources.
Celebrating 110 years of empowering women, join The Association for Women in Communications South Florida for a networking and membership drive Meetup. Find out more about our monthly programs: educational classes, Empower Yourself workshops and Meetup for a Cause. Opportunity to connect with AWC National members around the world. The AWC Membership Directory provides 24/7 access to networking with your peers. Add value to your personal and professional growth.
Meet us at 7th Annual ITPalooza –
South Florida’s premier technology conference!
– An all-day tech conference featuring 200 of the region’s most innovative technology companies.
– A showcase of over 50 subject-matter experts to entertain you with educational and relevant topics
– An opportunity to contribute to the Marine Toys for Tots toy drive
– Hands-on workshops featuring Agile, and more
– A CIO Only Track featuring lunch-time keynote speaker, joint CIO-VIP lunch, and 4 focused speaker sessions
– VIP lunch and keynote, VIP cocktail reception, all-day VIP lounge